miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

Interview with the paseante (part one).

Latvia Romanescu of "The New York Times on the blog".
"The New York Times on the blog" and his famous reporter Latvia Romanescu was received by the mondial fenomenum of the medias, The paseante, in the peace of his retire life far away from the city.
The paseante had the generosity of give us a great interview to know better the fascinated "paseante world".

Latvia:

First of all thanks Mr. Paseante to let me interview you, especially to be so generous with me and let me visit you in your country house, in your free time, in yours winter hollidays, here in the lands of ancient Castilla, where the Cid was born, and where Spain were consolidated as a Kingdom with the Catolic Kings, Isabel and Fernando, thank you very much.

But, Mr. Paseante, tell me, why the mane of  "the paseante"?

Mr. Paseante:

The name is inspired in the great filosopher Jean Jacques Rousseau, and in his famous book The dreams of the lonely walker, I admire this book and especially the filosophy backround that includes inside, and also beacause my favourite hobby is to walk, I use to take longs walks across the country, across the cities, across  the world, I like to walk, to see what happend while I'm walking and to think about what I can see, and of course, I like to tell another persons what I see and what I think, so that my blog.

L.R.- Let me ask you, are you a blogger, a poet, a filosopher, a writer, or only a walker? Who are you Mr. Paseante?

Mr. P.- I'm only a citizen of the world that speak about what I see arround me each day, about all that give me an impression, about all that could make me thinking in a better world full of better people that like to think and to help each other to think in the right way.

L.R.- Tell me Mr. Paseante, are you comunist?

Mr. P.- (the paseante, laughin) Dear Latvia I'm not comunist, I swear you, you can be sure that I'm not comunist, but I'm not only "no comunist", I don't have any ideology that comes out of me, I have my own ideology, the ideology of  make a better world day by day with my thoughts.

L.R.- But not only your thinkings Mr. Paseante, in your blog there are another thinkings... Socrates, Platon, Proust, Mann, great poets, Rousseau, and more... I ask you Mr. Paseante if you are an enciclopedia or a man.

Mr. P.- (the paseante laughing again) No, I only know a few about a lot of things in one times, and a lot about a few things in other times, I don't know if you understand me, my wisdom isn't infinite, of course, I am a man, I'm not a god.

L.R.- But the people thinks that you are god, do you really think so?

Mr. P.- I'm not a god, I am only a man, but like a man I have inside of me a part of God, like all the humanity.

L.R.- Mr. Paseante, let me change the conversation and ask you about your sexuality, are you gay?

Mr. P.- (the paseante laughing one more time) Not I'm not gay, I swear you, I have a lot of friends that are gays, my best friends are gays, but I'm not gay.

L.R.- So that you are heterosexual...

Mr. P.- Not, I'm not heterosexual at all.

L.R.- I can't understand you Mr. Paseante, so that, what are you in your sexual behavior?

Mr. P.- I am an axesual person, no desire, no sex, so that no matters about sexual behavior, I'm only a spiritual person, not a sexual person.

L.R.- But you are so handsome, and you have so much sex appeal, and you have such a bigs erections...

Mr. P.- (the paseante laughing) Thank you miss, but this is part of my game, my sexual atractive born in the center of my spiritual life, far away from a sexual activity or a sexual life.

L.R.- Are you sure Mr. Paseante that are you telling me the truth?

Mr. P.- Absolutely sure Miss Latvia.

L.P.- Another important question, what do you think is the key of the mondial success of your blog?

Mr. P.- That I am a true person, I am like I appears in the blog and the people can feel me like I really am, this is fundamental for my readers, the truth, always and first of all the truth.

(to be continued...)

Copyright: All rights reserved "The New York Times on the blog".



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario