lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

El tiempo sobre mi fotografía (3). English version.




Here I am one more time, my photograph, when time becomes yellow over my photograph…

In this photo I was twenty five years old, or perhaps it’s better to say “twenty five years young”, not like now that I am fifty two years, of course, old, but not very old yet I think, in this photo I was young but not a child, I was a younger gentelman, I say this because the suit and the tie, and the medium smile also, so gentle...

I see the photo and I smile know also but not like in the photo, now I have another kind of smile, a sad smile perhaps remember the time that had past over my photograph.

I was in that moment quite different from today, and not only in my physical appearance, but in my mind also, because a lot of things have changed inside of me, life has made me a different kind of person, a mature person, but I’m not very sure of this, I mean, what is mature?, in many circunstances a mature person can become an inmature person, our center could be shake because the circunstances of our life sometimes are so hard that our mature or inmature condiditions could change from one moment to another.

Anyway, I must say to you, I must reconogy to you, that I’m in love with the young man that appears in this photo, he is so handsome, he looks like a brilliant person, so interesting, with his sight so intelligent, and with his quiet appearance, like looking to the future and saying to this uncertain future: look at me, I am so brilliant like the most beautiful star in the sky, never more I’ll be like I am now in this eternal moment when the photographer imortalice the moment, the fugitive time, the fugitive beauty, and the fugitive life.

Yes, I agree with you young José Ramón, and looking at you through this photograph I feel you like another person different of me, like if you were my son, one drawft of me but empty of my imperfections, full of hoppes still, with an infinite life in front of you, and with all his faith in life plain.

Yes, you are like the son that I never had young José Ramón, you are the image of youth that I have already miss in an unknown moment of my life, one of this moments when I used to think only in me but not in you, you that are always waiting for me in this ethernal moment of the past when the fothographer make me this photo.

The paseant

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario